Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
Package Manager fails to download LFS files from Git repository when the Git URL contains a path extension
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Git and Git LFS are installed
2. Open the attached "1256330 repro" project
3. Open the Packages > lfs_test > Editor folder
Expected result: the "NewImage.png" Asset is downloaded
Actual result: the "NewImage.png" Asset isn't downloaded and it only contains the metadata about the file
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (no support for Git URLs)
-Changing the Git URL ending from "My_LFS_Package2.git?path=/Case2" to "My_LFS_Package.git" solves the issue and the LFS files are downloaded successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string