Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.3.40f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.11f1, 2023.1.0a11
Package Manager: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir
Attempting to create or open a project when there is a quote in the project path/name or in the UPM cache path causes the Package Manager to fail resolving packages with an error like the following:
ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir [path-to-temp-folder]
This happens notably when the OS user name or project name contains single-quote characters.
1) Create a new project and name it "Bob's Project"
The project should be created and opened successfully.
The Editor displays a dialog during startup with Package Manager errors formatted like the above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing