Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a11
Package Manager: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir
Attempting to create or open a project when there is a quote in the project path/name or in the UPM cache path causes the Package Manager to fail resolving packages with an error like the following:
ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir [path-to-temp-folder]
This happens notably when the OS user name or project name contains single-quote characters.
1) Create a new project and name it "Bob's Project"
The project should be created and opened successfully.
The Editor displays a dialog during startup with Package Manager errors formatted like the above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background