Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.41f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a11
Package Manager: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir
Attempting to create or open a project when there is a quote in the project path/name or in the UPM cache path causes the Package Manager to fail resolving packages with an error like the following:
ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir [path-to-temp-folder]
This happens notably when the OS user name or project name contains single-quote characters.
1) Create a new project and name it "Bob's Project"
The project should be created and opened successfully.
The Editor displays a dialog during startup with Package Manager errors formatted like the above.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode