Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Package Manager does an Assembly walk and does not catch ReflectionTypeLoadException
1. Open user attached Project
2. Open the Package Manager
Expected result: The Package Manager opens
Actual result: The Package Manager doesn't open, or opens a blank window
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a10, 2021.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2020.3.5f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source