Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Overloaded functions don't appear in the dropdown when trying to assign a function to an animation event
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Make sure the Animation Window is opened
3. Select game object "Cube" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on the animation event in the Animation Window
5. Try to assign a function to the event in the Inspector
Expected: you are able to choose an overloaded function for the event to call
Actual: overloaded functions don't appear in the drop-down
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets