Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Overloaded functions don't appear in the dropdown when trying to assign a function to an animation event
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Make sure the Animation Window is opened
3. Select game object "Cube" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on the animation event in the Animation Window
5. Try to assign a function to the event in the Inspector
Expected: you are able to choose an overloaded function for the event to call
Actual: overloaded functions don't appear in the drop-down
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version