Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Overloaded functions don't appear in the dropdown when trying to assign a function to an animation event
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Make sure the Animation Window is opened
3. Select game object "Cube" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on the animation event in the Animation Window
5. Try to assign a function to the event in the Inspector
Expected: you are able to choose an overloaded function for the event to call
Actual: overloaded functions don't appear in the drop-down
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3