Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Overloaded functions don't appear in the dropdown when trying to assign a function to an animation event
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Make sure the Animation Window is opened
3. Select game object "Cube" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on the animation event in the Animation Window
5. Try to assign a function to the event in the Inspector
Expected: you are able to choose an overloaded function for the event to call
Actual: overloaded functions don't appear in the drop-down
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.