Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Overloaded functions don't appear in the dropdown when trying to assign a function to an animation event
1. Open QA attached project "animationEvents"
2. Make sure the Animation Window is opened
3. Select game object "Cube" in the Hierarchy
4. Click on the animation event in the Animation Window
5. Try to assign a function to the event in the Inspector
Expected: you are able to choose an overloaded function for the event to call
Actual: overloaded functions don't appear in the drop-down
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode