Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.17f1, 2023.1.0b14, 2023.2.0a12
Overlay selected tool switches to Grab tool when holding Orbit movement shortcut key and moving mouse in Scene view
1. Open the attached “My project (1)“ project
2. Open “Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity” scene
4. Look at Scene view
5. Select Rotate tool from Overlay tools
6. Look at Overlay tools while holding Option key (macOS) or Alt key (Windows) and moving mouse in Scene view
Expected result: Rotate tool stays selected when mouse is moving.
Actual result: Rotate tool changes to Hand Tool when mouse is moving.
Reproduced with: 2022.2.3f1, 2022.2.10f1, 2023.1.0b7, 2023.2.0a5
No reproduction: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.20f1, 2022.2.2f1
Reproduced on: macOS Ventura 13.2.1 (M1 Max), macOS Ventura 13.1 (Intel), Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version