Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
Overflow doesn't work when used with UI Elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the test window in 'Overflow/Open Window'
3. Toggle between Visible and hidden
4. Notice that the green square remains fully visible even when the overflow is set to hidden
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: (2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1 because the experimental UIElements used an immediate mode renderer), 2019.1.0a10
Actual results: overflow doesn't work
Expected results: overflow should hide one cube
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3