Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Overflow doesn't work when used with UI Elements
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open the test window in 'Overflow/Open Window'
3. Toggle between Visible and hidden
4. Notice that the green square remains fully visible even when the overflow is set to hidden
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: (2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1 because the experimental UIElements used an immediate mode renderer), 2019.1.0a10
Actual results: overflow doesn't work
Expected results: overflow should hide one cube
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete