Search Issue Tracker
Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.LoadImage function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Bug"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Exit the Play Mode after waiting for a few seconds
4. Open the "input.png" and "output.png" in the root Project's directory and Inspect the two images
Expected result: Image RGB values are the same
Actual result: RBG values of the "output.png" Image are different from the "input.png"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button