Search Issue Tracker
Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.LoadImage function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "Bug"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Exit the Play Mode after waiting for a few seconds
4. Open the "input.png" and "output.png" in the root Project's directory and Inspect the two images
Expected result: Image RGB values are the same
Actual result: RBG values of the "output.png" Image are different from the "input.png"
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b12, 2020.1.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements