Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.0
Found in [Package]
[Output] Soft Particles do not work with Distortion outputs
1. Import the attached package
2. In the Scene view, center on the cube with the distortion particle
3. Open the New VFX
4. Increase Soft particle fade distance
5. Observe the distortion intersection with the cube does not change.
- The particle to fade out where it intersects with the cube based on the soft particle fade distance value.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform