Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.5, 8.3, 9.1, 10.1
Found in [Package]
[Output Mesh] Texture2DArray and Cubemap slots do not show up
1. Create a ShaderGraph shader (any)
2. Expose a Texture2DArray and a Cubemap property
3. Save the shader
4. Open a VFX asset
5. Create an Output Mesh context
6. Assign the ShaderGraph shader
7. Observe the Texture2DArray and Cubemap property are not showing.
- All exposed properties to be accessible within the VFX Graph.
- Happens in both HDRP and URP
- Works fine for VFX Shaders meant for an Output Particle context.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode