Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2023.2.X
Fixed in 2023.3.0b5
[Output Mesh] Shadows forced on Output Mesh when particle outputs are casting shadows
(This is a recent regression of the fix for case 1312649, thus it's logged separately)
1. Import the attached package and open the repro scene
2. Observe that both the particles and the capsule are casting shadows.
- The capsule to not cast shadows as the Mesh Output's 'Cast Shadows' is 'Off'
- Looks like when 'Cast Shadow' is set to 'On' for the particle output, it overrides the 'Off' of the Mesh Output.
- If the Mesh Output is set to cast shadows, but the particles are not, it works as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"