Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Output Mesh nodes force VFXs to recompile when not neded.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project
2. Press CTRL+S
3. Observe how the VFXs get re-compiled.
- The VFX to not recompile.
- Happens also when a new volume profile is created
- In larger projects with more complex graphs, this behavior has quite a negative impact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle