Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Output Mesh nodes force VFXs to recompile when not neded.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project
2. Press CTRL+S
3. Observe how the VFXs get re-compiled.
- The VFX to not recompile.
- Happens also when a new volume profile is created
- In larger projects with more complex graphs, this behavior has quite a negative impact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing