Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Output Mesh nodes force VFXs to recompile when not neded.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project
2. Press CTRL+S
3. Observe how the VFXs get re-compiled.
- The VFX to not recompile.
- Happens also when a new volume profile is created
- In larger projects with more complex graphs, this behavior has quite a negative impact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode