Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Output Mesh nodes force VFXs to recompile when not neded.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project
2. Press CTRL+S
3. Observe how the VFXs get re-compiled.
- The VFX to not recompile.
- Happens also when a new volume profile is created
- In larger projects with more complex graphs, this behavior has quite a negative impact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode