Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Fixed in 12
Found in [Package]
Output Mesh nodes force VFXs to recompile when not neded.
1. Import the attached package in a VFX-enabled project
2. Press CTRL+S
3. Observe how the VFXs get re-compiled.
- The VFX to not recompile.
- Happens also when a new volume profile is created
- In larger projects with more complex graphs, this behavior has quite a negative impact
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while
- Canvas elements are rendered in the Prefab preview window when Prefab is selected
- [macOS][ShaderGraph] Nodes are partially obscured and created in the Top Left screen corner when using Create Node Shortcut
- [Editor][macOS] macOS icon hover text should include the Unity version