Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Outdated error is thrown when entering Play mode and having rigidbody with non-convex MeshCollider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "OutdatedError.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: the error mentions current Unity version
Actual result: the error mentions Unity 5 as not supported version
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab