Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Outdated error is thrown when entering Play mode and having rigidbody with non-convex MeshCollider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "OutdatedError.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: the error mentions current Unity version
Actual result: the error mentions Unity 5 as not supported version
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform