Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Outdated error is thrown when entering Play mode and having rigidbody with non-convex MeshCollider
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "OutdatedError.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: the error mentions current Unity version
Actual result: the error mentions Unity 5 as not supported version
Reproducible with: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.1f1, 2018.2.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade