Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
When using IL2CPP backend for OSX standalone Player, all input from Xbox controllers seems to be mapped incorrectly.
This happens to both Xbox One and 360 controller.
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build Input_Test scene in IL2CPP on OSX (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Choose Xbox and observe
Actual: Most inputs from Xbox controller is not mapped correctly.
Note: ONLY on OSX. Not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used