Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.1-preview
Found in [Package]
[OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
When using IL2CPP backend for OSX standalone Player, all input from Xbox controllers seems to be mapped incorrectly.
This happens to both Xbox One and 360 controller.
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build Input_Test scene in IL2CPP on OSX (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Choose Xbox and observe
Actual: Most inputs from Xbox controller is not mapped correctly.
Note: ONLY on OSX. Not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events