Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.1-preview
Found in [Package]
[OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
When using IL2CPP backend for OSX standalone Player, all input from Xbox controllers seems to be mapped incorrectly.
This happens to both Xbox One and 360 controller.
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build Input_Test scene in IL2CPP on OSX (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Choose Xbox and observe
Actual: Most inputs from Xbox controller is not mapped correctly.
Note: ONLY on OSX. Not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)