Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
When using IL2CPP backend for OSX standalone Player, all input from Xbox controllers seems to be mapped incorrectly.
This happens to both Xbox One and 360 controller.
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build Input_Test scene in IL2CPP on OSX (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Choose Xbox and observe
Actual: Most inputs from Xbox controller is not mapped correctly.
Note: ONLY on OSX. Not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error