Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.3.1-preview
Found in [Package]
[OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
When using IL2CPP backend for OSX standalone Player, all input from Xbox controllers seems to be mapped incorrectly.
This happens to both Xbox One and 360 controller.
1. Download project and package at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Build Input_Test scene in IL2CPP on OSX (Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Choose Xbox and observe
Actual: Most inputs from Xbox controller is not mapped correctly.
Note: ONLY on OSX. Not on Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect