Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.1.6
Found in [Package]
[OSX] Unexpected spawn/capacity results when sorting is set to Auto/On
1. In OSX, create a default new VFX and drag it into the scene
2. Observe that only 1 particle is showing
3. Open the VFX Graph and change its capacity to 129
4. Observe how the full amount being spawned is now shown
- Happens in the 18.3, 19.1, and 19.2 packages (i.e. 4x, 5x, and 6x)
- A capacity of 128 or lower produces only 1 particle with a spawn rate of 10.
- Related to 1117644, but a more visible issue, thus logging separately
- OSX only (does not repro on Win with DX11 or Vulcan)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform