Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[OSX] Unexpected spawn/capacity results when sorting is set to Auto/On
1. In OSX, create a default new VFX and drag it into the scene
2. Observe that only 1 particle is showing
3. Open the VFX Graph and change its capacity to 129
4. Observe how the full amount being spawned is now shown
- Happens in the 18.3, 19.1, and 19.2 packages (i.e. 4x, 5x, and 6x)
- A capacity of 128 or lower produces only 1 particle with a spawn rate of 10.
- Related to 1117644, but a more visible issue, thus logging separately
- OSX only (does not repro on Win with DX11 or Vulcan)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default