Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] When using webcam, the Player fails to ask permission.
OSX Mojave security update requires each app to ask permission when using webcam. However, recent Standalone Players fail to start the conversation and causes issue for the Player.
1. Download attached project
2. Launch and build in Editor
3. Run the Player
4. Observe if the app asking for permission
5. Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera and see if the Player app is in the list
On 2019.3.0a3, the Player is added to the Privacy list but is automatically set to disallowed.
On 2019.3.0a5, the Player isn't added to the list at all.
Because of bug #1159086, the Player just crash at launch.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark