Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] When using webcam, the Player fails to ask permission.
OSX Mojave security update requires each app to ask permission when using webcam. However, recent Standalone Players fail to start the conversation and causes issue for the Player.
1. Download attached project
2. Launch and build in Editor
3. Run the Player
4. Observe if the app asking for permission
5. Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera and see if the Player app is in the list
On 2019.3.0a3, the Player is added to the Privacy list but is automatically set to disallowed.
On 2019.3.0a5, the Player isn't added to the list at all.
Because of bug #1159086, the Player just crash at launch.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property