Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] When using webcam, the Player fails to ask permission.
OSX Mojave security update requires each app to ask permission when using webcam. However, recent Standalone Players fail to start the conversation and causes issue for the Player.
1. Download attached project
2. Launch and build in Editor
3. Run the Player
4. Observe if the app asking for permission
5. Mac System Preference -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Camera and see if the Player app is in the list
On 2019.3.0a3, the Player is added to the Privacy list but is automatically set to disallowed.
On 2019.3.0a5, the Player isn't added to the list at all.
Because of bug #1159086, the Player just crash at launch.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name