Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[OSX] Standalone player doesn't work with OS X El Capitan split-screen option
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Build and run for Mac Standalone
3. Switch to fullscreen by clicking the green circle in the top-left
4. Open 'Mission Control' (click F3 button)
5. Drag any other running app to the same window where game is
6. Notice the Unity build does not adjust accordingly, only renders half of the windows (see attached video for repro)
Note: If at step 3, you go fullscreen with other app, and drag Unity build as a second one, Unity build simply doesn't render anything (window stays black).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned