Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[OSX][PlayerConfiguration][Dockpanel] Unable to expand Player configuration window by clicking its tray icon in OSX Dock panel
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity on OSX;
2. Create new project and scene;
3. Click File -> Build&Run;
4. In the Build Settings ensure that you're in Mac, PC, Linux Standalone mode;
5. Click Build&Run button;
6. Collapse opened Player Configuration window;
7. Click on Player configuration icon in OSX Dock panel.
Player Configuration window isn't shown again. Also user it's unable to close Player configuration window by right clicking on tray icon and clicking close (once the window has been collapsed).
That brings inconsistency within the product, because on Windows you can expand Player configuration window from tray icon. See attached actual.png screenshot.
User should be able to expand/close Player configuration window on OSX by clicking tray icon in OSX Dock panel.
Workaround is to expand Player configuration window by selecting it in pages panel (located at the right side of the Dock). See attached actual.png as well.
- Reproducible in: 5.4.0b6, 5.4.0b5, 5.3.2f1, 5.3.1f1.
- Reproducible in OSX 10.11.3;
- Not reproducible on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open