Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] [Perforce] Drag and Drop from Project view to the scene does not work for some assets after using Perforce
1. Open project
2. Connect to local perforce server
3. Try to drag and drop the prefabs from Assets/test1/test2/test3/test4 into the scene hierarchy
Expected: prefab will be added to the scene
Actual: drag and drop does not work for some assets
Reproduced: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: in 2018.2 versions, after selecting different prefabs multiple times, sometimes it starts working properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video