Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] [Perforce] Drag and Drop from Project view to the scene does not work for some assets after using Perforce
1. Open project
2. Connect to local perforce server
3. Try to drag and drop the prefabs from Assets/test1/test2/test3/test4 into the scene hierarchy
Expected: prefab will be added to the scene
Actual: drag and drop does not work for some assets
Reproduced: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Note: in 2018.2 versions, after selecting different prefabs multiple times, sometimes it starts working properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build