Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[OSX][Pen] Pen and tablet does not work.
Device tested: Intuos Pro Model: PTH-660
1. Download package and project at: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Use project Input Test ( Assets -> QA -> Input_Test -> Scenes)
3. Connect Pen & Tablet
4. Enter Playmode and switch to Pen test
Expected: Pen & Tablet works on OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
Apr 25, 2020 20:07
We've had clients look to utilize our websites functioning using the pen and tablet and it can slow our site's value down to our customers. Happy to see this issue was resolved and timely fixed. Our website https://www.lvdrywallrepair.com is able to continually run smoothly because of the solving that takes place on Unity.