Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][OpenVR][XR] Custom splash screens are not displayed
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new project in Unity Pro.
2) Disable 'Show Unity Logo' in Player Settings -> Splash Image -> Logos
3) Enable 'Show Splash Screen'
4) Set a texture in the 'Virtual Reality Splash Image' selector.
5) Build and run.
6) The splash screen is not displayed.
Reproducible: 2017.4.4f1, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable