Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][OpenVR][XR] Custom splash screens are not displayed
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new project in Unity Pro.
2) Disable 'Show Unity Logo' in Player Settings -> Splash Image -> Logos
3) Enable 'Show Splash Screen'
4) Set a texture in the 'Virtual Reality Splash Image' selector.
5) Build and run.
6) The splash screen is not displayed.
Reproducible: 2017.4.4f1, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect