Search Issue Tracker
[OSX][OpenVR][XR] Custom splash screens are not displayed
How To Reproduce:
1) Create a new project in Unity Pro.
2) Disable 'Show Unity Logo' in Player Settings -> Splash Image -> Logos
3) Enable 'Show Splash Screen'
4) Set a texture in the 'Virtual Reality Splash Image' selector.
5) Build and run.
6) The splash screen is not displayed.
Reproducible: 2017.4.4f1, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.3.0b1, 2019.1.0a1
XR Management has evaluated this issue and determined that it does not meet our current bug severity threshold. If you would like your issue to be reviewed again, please re-submit your bug.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets