Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[OSX] Opening script, IDE does not get focused
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Double click Script1.cs
3. Observe as the IDE opens
4. Double click Script2.cs
Expected result: IDE is focused
Actual result: Unity is focused, but the script opens in the IDE
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f2 2017.3.0f3 2018.1.0b1
Not rperoduced: 2017.3.0f1 2018.1.0a6
Notes: everything works fine on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)