Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[OSX] Opening script, IDE does not get focused
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Double click Script1.cs
3. Observe as the IDE opens
4. Double click Script2.cs
Expected result: IDE is focused
Actual result: Unity is focused, but the script opens in the IDE
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f2 2017.3.0f3 2018.1.0b1
Not rperoduced: 2017.3.0f1 2018.1.0a6
Notes: everything works fine on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values