Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[OSX] Opening script, IDE does not get focused
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Double click Script1.cs
3. Observe as the IDE opens
4. Double click Script2.cs
Expected result: IDE is focused
Actual result: Unity is focused, but the script opens in the IDE
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f2 2017.3.0f3 2018.1.0b1
Not rperoduced: 2017.3.0f1 2018.1.0a6
Notes: everything works fine on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Drag-select in Prefab Mode selects GameObjects with Gizmos in any loaded scene
- Hierarchy ping effect rendering is offset
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Depth of Field doesn't blur near objects when "Allow HDR" is disabled
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages