Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[OSX] Opening script, IDE does not get focused
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Double click Script1.cs
3. Observe as the IDE opens
4. Double click Script2.cs
Expected result: IDE is focused
Actual result: Unity is focused, but the script opens in the IDE
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f2 2017.3.0f3 2018.1.0b1
Not rperoduced: 2017.3.0f1 2018.1.0a6
Notes: everything works fine on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'