Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[OSX] Opening script, IDE does not get focused
1. Open users attached project "TestProject.zip"
2. Double click Script1.cs
3. Observe as the IDE opens
4. Double click Script2.cs
Expected result: IDE is focused
Actual result: Unity is focused, but the script opens in the IDE
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f2 2017.3.0f3 2018.1.0b1
Not rperoduced: 2017.3.0f1 2018.1.0a6
Notes: everything works fine on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager