Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX][OpenGL2][x64] Player crashes on "objc_release"
1. Open attached project with the Mac editor.
2. Make sure the graphics API is set to OpenGL2.
3. Build and run the 64-bit build.
4. Player crashes on:
#0 0x007fff90569103 in objc_release
#1 0x00000101128e50 in GfxDisplayGL_Init(dynamic_array<GfxDisplayGL, 8ul>&)
#2 0x00000101165c47 in CreateGLGfxDevice()
#3 0x00000100a745a0 in CreateRealGfxDevice(GfxDeviceRenderer, bool)
#4 0x000001011b3289 in GfxDeviceWorker::Startup(GfxDeviceRenderer, bool, bool)
#5 0x000001011a297c in CreateClientGfxDevice(GfxDeviceRenderer, unsigned int)
#6 0x00000100a74d80 in InitializeGfxDevice(unsigned int)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac