Search Issue Tracker
OSX: Hierarchy freezes when expanding parent objects
1. Open project UnityError
2. Open scene strip1
3. Select and expand UI Root (2d)
4. Select and expand Camera
5. Select and expand Throttle
6. Select and expand CameraChange
7. Hierarchy tab freezes on expand operations (repro rate ±30%)
8. Check or uncheck the "UIButton Scale" enabled checkbox.
Cannot reproduce this on 5.6b4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project