Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Enabling UnityPurchasing on Mac standalone causes builds to hang when quitting them
When closing an OSX build after calling UnityPurchasing.Initialize(), the build doesn't close immediately, but stays in the Dock for around 10 seconds and sometimes even has to be terminated to exit.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build And Run on on OSX.
3) When the build launched, press Command+Q.
Expected result: the app quits immediately.
Actual result: the app hangs for ~10 seconds before exiting.
Commenting out the UnityPurchasing.Initialize() call makes the issue go away.
5.5.0b7, 5.4.1p4, 5.3.6p7, 4.7.2f1
Tested with macOS 10.12 and OSX 10.11.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)