Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[OSX] Enabling GPU Instancing results in shader glitches in Scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Enable GPU instancing on shader "Leocities_Tileable_SetA"
3. Rotate around in the Scene panel to see the glitch (video attached)
Expected result: shaders do not glitch
Actual result: objects flicker with random colors
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3
Note: this issue does not occur in Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart