Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[OSX] Enabling GPU Instancing results in shader glitches in Scene view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Enable GPU instancing on shader "Leocities_Tileable_SetA"
3. Rotate around in the Scene panel to see the glitch (video attached)
Expected result: shaders do not glitch
Actual result: objects flicker with random colors
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b3
Note: this issue does not occur in Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first