Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] Editor crashes after selecting light probe group gameobject in the Hierarchy
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene on OSX;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe group' gameobject.
Editor crashes with empty stacktrace. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a2.
Editor doesn't crash after selecting the light probe group gameobject.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.13.4, not reproducible on Windows;
- Not reproducible in the new project with the light probe group added; the issue is specific to the current project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken
- [URP] Light culling layers don't work when Graphics API is set to anything except OpenGL
- Error "Resolve of invalid GC handle" is thrown when calling GUI.Window() in the Editor Window after entering the Play Mode
- ShaderGraph Keyword being reset to default when saving