Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
[OSX] Editor crashes after selecting light probe group gameobject in the Hierarchy
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene on OSX;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe group' gameobject.
Editor crashes with empty stacktrace. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a2.
Editor doesn't crash after selecting the light probe group gameobject.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.13.4, not reproducible on Windows;
- Not reproducible in the new project with the light probe group added; the issue is specific to the current project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order