Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] Editor crashes after selecting light probe group gameobject in the Hierarchy
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene on OSX;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe group' gameobject.
Editor crashes with empty stacktrace. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a2.
Editor doesn't crash after selecting the light probe group gameobject.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.13.4, not reproducible on Windows;
- Not reproducible in the new project with the light probe group added; the issue is specific to the current project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly