Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] Editor crashes after selecting light probe group gameobject in the Hierarchy
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'repro' scene on OSX;
2. In the Hierarchy select 'Light Probe group' gameobject.
Editor crashes with empty stacktrace. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2019.2.0a2.
Editor doesn't crash after selecting the light probe group gameobject.
- Reproducible in 2019.2.0a4, 2019.2.0a3, 2019.2.0a2;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0b2, 2018.3.5f1;
- Reproducible only on OSX 10.13.4, not reproducible on Windows;
- Not reproducible in the new project with the light probe group added; the issue is specific to the current project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window