Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[OSX][AMD-only][GLLEGACY] Deferred rendering causes lots of artifacts and invalid GL operations
Deferred rendering on editor causes serious artifacts, shadows are not shown. On player it osx player it crashes.
1. Open scene "_Histogram"
2. Move scene view notices artifacts.
3. Also console spams error "invalid operation"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity