Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[OSX][AMD-only][GLLEGACY] Deferred rendering causes lots of artifacts and invalid GL operations
Deferred rendering on editor causes serious artifacts, shadows are not shown. On player it osx player it crashes.
1. Open scene "_Histogram"
2. Move scene view notices artifacts.
3. Also console spams error "invalid operation"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error