Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted
Default Icon for Mac Standalone appears distorted in explorer.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Default Icon > Select any image
3. File > Build Settings > Build and Run
Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted.
Default Icon is as per the selected image.
2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a8
Works fine on:
Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project
- Link to documentation for PlayableDirector Component is broken
- [URP] Light culling layers don't work when Graphics API is set to anything except OpenGL