Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[OSX] Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted
Default Icon for Mac Standalone appears distorted in explorer.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Default Icon > Select any image
3. File > Build Settings > Build and Run
Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted.
Default Icon is as per the selected image.
2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a8
Works fine on:
Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour