Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[OSX] Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted
Default Icon for Mac Standalone appears distorted in explorer.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Default Icon > Select any image
3. File > Build Settings > Build and Run
Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted.
Default Icon is as per the selected image.
2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a8
Works fine on:
Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode