Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
[OSX] Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted
Default Icon for Mac Standalone appears distorted in explorer.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Default Icon > Select any image
3. File > Build Settings > Build and Run
Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted.
Default Icon is as per the selected image.
2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a8
Works fine on:
Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules