Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[OSX] Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted
Default Icon for Mac Standalone appears distorted in explorer.
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Edit > Project Settings > Player > Default Icon > Select any image
3. File > Build Settings > Build and Run
Default Icon for Mac Standalone is distorted.
Default Icon is as per the selected image.
2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0a8
Works fine on:
Only on MacOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU
- Deselected Game View is rendered incorrectly when resizing Game View window in two Game View window setup
- [macOS] Color picker preview shows colorful pixels when cursor is dragged on the sides of the screen
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled