Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Custom editor property field on a scriptable object throws error when clicked
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) select scriptable object
3) click repeatedly on color fields (gif attached)
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance