Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
[OSX] Custom editor property field on a scriptable object throws error when clicked
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) select scriptable object
3) click repeatedly on color fields (gif attached)
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account