Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[OSX] Custom editor property field on a scriptable object throws error when clicked
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) select scriptable object
3) click repeatedly on color fields (gif attached)
InvalidOperationException: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block