Search Issue Tracker
[macOS] ColorPicker in Color window doesn't work, when a color is picked from the secondary monitor
[macOS] ColorPicker doesn't work when the Color window is in the primary monitor and pick a color from the secondary monitor using the ColorPicker.
Steps to Repro:
1. Open the attached or create a new project.
2. Create a new material.
3. Open Color window by clicking Albedo color(Consider Color window is placed on the 1st monitor).
4. Click on ColorPicker.
5. Move the pointer around on 2nd monitor and select color.
ColorPicker doesn't pick any color.
Correct color should be picked.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform