Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX][AndroidTargetPlatform] Editor freezes when scene is opened
1. Open attached project.
2. Go to "File > Build Settings", select "Android" and click "Switch Platform".
3. Open "Assets\Evaluation\F├żrbung Evaluation\_Verlauf Evaluation" scene.
4. Editor freezes.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b18, 5.4.0b20.
Not reproducible with: 5.3.5p2.
* Attempts to strip the project made this issue not reproducible.
* Editor crashes instead of freezing for the user.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player