Search Issue Tracker
[OSX 10.13] Switching between 2 game view tabs multiple times freezes editor
[OSX 10.13][2018.1] Rapidly switching between 2 game view tabs multiple times may freeze or crash the editor when rendering with Metal.
Note: it's much harder to reproduce on the latest 10.13.4 Beta (17E160e)
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Switch between game view tabs multiple times(gif attached)
Expected: tabs will be switched multiple times
Actual: after a few times switching between tabs, one tab 'disappears' and editor freezes
Reproduced: 2017.2x, 2017.3x, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default