Search Issue Tracker
[OSX 10.13] Switching between 2 game view tabs multiple times freezes editor
[OSX 10.13][2018.1] Rapidly switching between 2 game view tabs multiple times may freeze or crash the editor when rendering with Metal.
Note: it's much harder to reproduce on the latest 10.13.4 Beta (17E160e)
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Switch between game view tabs multiple times(gif attached)
Expected: tabs will be switched multiple times
Actual: after a few times switching between tabs, one tab 'disappears' and editor freezes
Reproduced: 2017.2x, 2017.3x, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.