Search Issue Tracker
[OSX 10.13] Switching between 2 game view tabs multiple times freezes editor
[OSX 10.13][2018.1] Rapidly switching between 2 game view tabs multiple times may freeze or crash the editor when rendering with Metal.
Note: it's much harder to reproduce on the latest 10.13.4 Beta (17E160e)
1. Open project
2. Open scene
3. Switch between game view tabs multiple times(gif attached)
Expected: tabs will be switched multiple times
Actual: after a few times switching between tabs, one tab 'disappears' and editor freezes
Reproduced: 2017.2x, 2017.3x, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b4
Not reproducible: 5.6.5p1, 2017.1.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete