Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
No Anti-Aliasing in WebGL1.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user project in GitHub (https://github.com/qCring/UnityWebGLAATest)
2. Build for WebGL
3. Open "about:config" in Firefox and disable "webgl.enable-webgl2"
4. Open generated html in Firefox
5. Notice that the cube is not affected by Anti-Aliasing
Expected result: Anti-Aliasing should be present in WebGL builds
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 5.6.0a2
Not reproduced in: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets