Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
No Anti-Aliasing in WebGL1.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user project in GitHub (https://github.com/qCring/UnityWebGLAATest)
2. Build for WebGL
3. Open "about:config" in Firefox and disable "webgl.enable-webgl2"
4. Open generated html in Firefox
5. Notice that the cube is not affected by Anti-Aliasing
Expected result: Anti-Aliasing should be present in WebGL builds
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 5.6.0a2
Not reproduced in: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate