Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
No Anti-Aliasing in WebGL1.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the user project in GitHub (https://github.com/qCring/UnityWebGLAATest)
2. Build for WebGL
3. Open "about:config" in Firefox and disable "webgl.enable-webgl2"
4. Open generated html in Firefox
5. Notice that the cube is not affected by Anti-Aliasing
Expected result: Anti-Aliasing should be present in WebGL builds
Reproduced in: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 5.6.0a2
Not reproduced in: 5.5.4p1, 5.4.5p4
Regression since: 5.6.0a2
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab