Search Issue Tracker
OS X colour picker on secondary display fails to pick from primary
Reproduced on multiple OS X installs and hardware.
* A dual screen setup OS X install.
* Launch Unity and place it on the primary display.
* Select the background colour of the main camera in order to open up the colour picker.
* Move the colour picker to the secondary display.
* Click the pipette icon in the colour picker window and notice how it works just fine when moving around on the secondary display.
* Move the cursor to the primary display and notice how the colour picker is no longer updated.
* Click somewhere in the primary display and notice how the colour picker is updated, but the colour is not picked.
* The colour picker should be able to pick from any display - being located on any display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine