Search Issue Tracker
OS X colour picker on secondary display fails to pick from primary
Reproduced on multiple OS X installs and hardware.
* A dual screen setup OS X install.
* Launch Unity and place it on the primary display.
* Select the background colour of the main camera in order to open up the colour picker.
* Move the colour picker to the secondary display.
* Click the pipette icon in the colour picker window and notice how it works just fine when moving around on the secondary display.
* Move the cursor to the primary display and notice how the colour picker is no longer updated.
* Click somewhere in the primary display and notice how the colour picker is updated, but the colour is not picked.
* The colour picker should be able to pick from any display - being located on any display.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody