Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
OpenXR + URP + UWP rendering stuck
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the 2020.3 reproduction project from the submitter or the 2021.2 reproduction project posted below.
- Download the corresponding editor with the UWP player.
- Open the project in this unity editor
- Build for UWP
- Open the generated .sln file in Visual Studio
- Deploy to Hololens 2 (ARM64) or desktop WMR VR (x64)
- Normal rendering of the template scene
- In headset the screen is black or blank except for an orbiting balls idle animation
This issue reproduces in 2020.3 and 2021.2.0a9 (most recent published trunk build).
This issue is present using both DX11 and DX12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine