Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
OpenXR + URP + UWP rendering stuck
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the 2020.3 reproduction project from the submitter or the 2021.2 reproduction project posted below.
- Download the corresponding editor with the UWP player.
- Open the project in this unity editor
- Build for UWP
- Open the generated .sln file in Visual Studio
- Deploy to Hololens 2 (ARM64) or desktop WMR VR (x64)
- Normal rendering of the template scene
- In headset the screen is black or blank except for an orbiting balls idle animation
This issue reproduces in 2020.3 and 2021.2.0a9 (most recent published trunk build).
This issue is present using both DX11 and DX12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector
- “SendMessage cannot be called during Awake“ warnings appear when loading a scene with “LoadSceneAsync“ if using UI Toolkit in the scene