Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
OpenXR + URP + UWP rendering stuck
Steps to Reproduce:
- Download the 2020.3 reproduction project from the submitter or the 2021.2 reproduction project posted below.
- Download the corresponding editor with the UWP player.
- Open the project in this unity editor
- Build for UWP
- Open the generated .sln file in Visual Studio
- Deploy to Hololens 2 (ARM64) or desktop WMR VR (x64)
- Normal rendering of the template scene
- In headset the screen is black or blank except for an orbiting balls idle animation
This issue reproduces in 2020.3 and 2021.2.0a9 (most recent published trunk build).
This issue is present using both DX11 and DX12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field