Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project in workspace
2. Connect to VCS server
3. Enable Work offline
4. Open version control window
5. Notice that it says Connecting...
Inspecting p4plugin.log will show multiple "Perforce password is empty. Ignoring login request." messages indicating that editor is constantly starting new connection requests.
Closing Version Control window will stop editor making new connection requests
Reproduced with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open