Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project in workspace
2. Connect to VCS server
3. Enable Work offline
4. Open version control window
5. Notice that it says Connecting...
Inspecting p4plugin.log will show multiple "Perforce password is empty. Ignoring login request." messages indicating that editor is constantly starting new connection requests.
Closing Version Control window will stop editor making new connection requests
Reproduced with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video