Search Issue Tracker
Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project in workspace
2. Connect to VCS server
3. Enable Work offline
4. Open version control window
5. Notice that it says Connecting...
Inspecting p4plugin.log will show multiple "Perforce password is empty. Ignoring login request." messages indicating that editor is constantly starting new connection requests.
Closing Version Control window will stop editor making new connection requests
Reproduced with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework