Search Issue Tracker
Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project in workspace
2. Connect to VCS server
3. Enable Work offline
4. Open version control window
5. Notice that it says Connecting...
Inspecting p4plugin.log will show multiple "Perforce password is empty. Ignoring login request." messages indicating that editor is constantly starting new connection requests.
Closing Version Control window will stop editor making new connection requests
Reproduced with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled