Search Issue Tracker
Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project in workspace
2. Connect to VCS server
3. Enable Work offline
4. Open version control window
5. Notice that it says Connecting...
Inspecting p4plugin.log will show multiple "Perforce password is empty. Ignoring login request." messages indicating that editor is constantly starting new connection requests.
Closing Version Control window will stop editor making new connection requests
Reproduced with: 2017.2.5f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.19f1, 2018.3.0f1 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website