Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Opening Unity 4.2 project in 4.3 doesn't show update warning
1. Create project in unity 4.2
2. Open it in 4.3
3. No warning about update is shown
Are builds fully compatible and just don't require updating and won't cause any issues if later on used in 4.2?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag