Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Opening same scene on SceneClosed callback does not add it to scene manager
1. Open attached project.
2. Run Editor test: OpeningSameScene_OnSceneClosedCallback_ShouldAddItToSceneManager
3. It fails.
using EditorSceneManager.CloseScene Scene is closed. On SceneClosed callback, the same scene is opened again (go's are loaded, scene added to manager). Then ::CloseScene finishes, removing scene from scene manager, without unloading its gameobjects.
To fix, these actions should be disallowed somehow or fire callbacks at the very end of the ::CloseScene method (I'm not sure why it's in the middle).
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Serialized fields in the Inspector are not shown when the script is derived from the PropertyDrawer class
- [Search] Resizing docked Search window with search term throws errors in the Console
- [Vulkan][Android]Video Player displays cyan color instead of the video clip when the Player is built for Vulkan and is launched on an Nvidia Shield Android TV device
- [Android] Sometimes the Input Field container above the keyboard isn't fully visible
- Crash on PrepareScriptableLoopObjectData when entering Play Mode and letting the Editor run for a while