Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Opening same scene on SceneClosed callback does not add it to scene manager
1. Open attached project.
2. Run Editor test: OpeningSameScene_OnSceneClosedCallback_ShouldAddItToSceneManager
3. It fails.
using EditorSceneManager.CloseScene Scene is closed. On SceneClosed callback, the same scene is opened again (go's are loaded, scene added to manager). Then ::CloseScene finishes, removing scene from scene manager, without unloading its gameobjects.
To fix, these actions should be disallowed somehow or fire callbacks at the very end of the ::CloseScene method (I'm not sure why it's in the middle).
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1 (a29fc4a7eb25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project