Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Opening a project which doesn't target Android stalls for a few seconds with 'Scanning for USB devices'
1. Create a new project
2. Open the project with a Unity version which has the Android module installed
Expected: There's no stall when opening a project that doesn't target Android
Actual: There's a few second stall when opening a project on 'Scanning for USB devices'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments