Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Opening a project which doesn't target Android stalls for a few seconds with 'Scanning for USB devices'
1. Create a new project
2. Open the project with a Unity version which has the Android module installed
Expected: There's no stall when opening a project that doesn't target Android
Actual: There's a few second stall when opening a project on 'Scanning for USB devices'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project