Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Opening a project which doesn't target Android stalls for a few seconds with 'Scanning for USB devices'
1. Create a new project
2. Open the project with a Unity version which has the Android module installed
Expected: There's no stall when opening a project that doesn't target Android
Actual: There's a few second stall when opening a project on 'Scanning for USB devices'
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project
- The Texture Shape of an Image changes from 2D to a Cube when the project is upgraded to 2019 and above
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0