Search Issue Tracker
Opening Dropdowns freezes Game View when using Fixed Resolution
1. Import attached project "893585 - DropDown.zip".
2. Open "DropDownTest" scene.
3. Select Game View.
4. Make sure aspect ratio is set to custom Fixed Resolution 1920x1080.
5. Enter Play mode.
6. Select "Native - as a child" dropdown.
Expected result: Dropdown gives out list.
Actual result: Dropdown gives out empty list and freezes Game View. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.2p3
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2
Note: On specific aspect ratios, different results occur. On some Fixed Resolutions, the parent Dropdown or both Dropdowns will freeze. Here is a list of all aspect ratios and which results occur on them:
Neither dropdown freezes:
When dimensions are identical. (Doesn't always reproduce)
This is a duplicate of issue #893559Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated