Search Issue Tracker
Opening Dropdowns freezes Game View when using Fixed Resolution
1. Import attached project "893585 - DropDown.zip".
2. Open "DropDownTest" scene.
3. Select Game View.
4. Make sure aspect ratio is set to custom Fixed Resolution 1920x1080.
5. Enter Play mode.
6. Select "Native - as a child" dropdown.
Expected result: Dropdown gives out list.
Actual result: Dropdown gives out empty list and freezes Game View. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.2p3
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0b2
Note: On specific aspect ratios, different results occur. On some Fixed Resolutions, the parent Dropdown or both Dropdowns will freeze. Here is a list of all aspect ratios and which results occur on them:
Neither dropdown freezes:
When dimensions are identical. (Doesn't always reproduce)
This is a duplicate of issue #893559Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Multiple functions in native .dll cause crash in g_logv
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Undo of sprite dropped to hierarchy does not work
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing