Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
OpenGL/GLES static const vector returns incorrect data
- Open test project and make sure the render backend is set to OpenGL
- Press play and observe incorrect faces 5 & 6 on the sphere
Notice how each frame rendered you get different results for these exact two faces. This behavior is consistent over all OpenGL/GLES devices on katana. It does not reproduce with d3d11, vulkan, metal...
Reproduced on 2019.4.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds