Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
OpenGL/GLES static const vector returns incorrect data
- Open test project and make sure the render backend is set to OpenGL
- Press play and observe incorrect faces 5 & 6 on the sphere
Notice how each frame rendered you get different results for these exact two faces. This behavior is consistent over all OpenGL/GLES devices on katana. It does not reproduce with d3d11, vulkan, metal...
Reproduced on 2019.4.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled