Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
OpenGL/GLES static const vector returns incorrect data
- Open test project and make sure the render backend is set to OpenGL
- Press play and observe incorrect faces 5 & 6 on the sphere
Notice how each frame rendered you get different results for these exact two faces. This behavior is consistent over all OpenGL/GLES devices on katana. It does not reproduce with d3d11, vulkan, metal...
Reproduced on 2019.4.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()