Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
OpenGL/GLES static const vector returns incorrect data
- Open test project and make sure the render backend is set to OpenGL
- Press play and observe incorrect faces 5 & 6 on the sphere
Notice how each frame rendered you get different results for these exact two faces. This behavior is consistent over all OpenGL/GLES devices on katana. It does not reproduce with d3d11, vulkan, metal...
Reproduced on 2019.4.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)