Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
OpenGL/GLES static const vector returns incorrect data
- Open test project and make sure the render backend is set to OpenGL
- Press play and observe incorrect faces 5 & 6 on the sphere
Notice how each frame rendered you get different results for these exact two faces. This behavior is consistent over all OpenGL/GLES devices on katana. It does not reproduce with d3d11, vulkan, metal...
Reproduced on 2019.4.2f1, 2020.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh