Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[OpenGLCore] RenderTexture mipmaps contain garbage
1) Open the project
2) Switch the graphics API to OpenGLCore;GLES3 or GLES2
3) Notice the Sphere in scene view is black
4) Change to DX API or GL2
5) Notice it is red and fine
Regression introduced in: 5.3.0b4. Does not happen on DX9/DX11/LegacyGL
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected
- Cannot build projects when installing custom packages with names ending in '.framework'