Search Issue Tracker
Objects are displayed flat white when rendering with Elastic GPU
1. Open "LightingSandboxBasic.zip" project
2. Look at the Scene Game Objects
Expected Result: Objects are rendered properly with OpenGL
Actual Result: Objects are rendered flat white with OpenGL (See "ightningBasicSandbox.PNG")
Only reproduces with Elastic GPUs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (2019.2.X):
Edge case and content specific, doesn't meet the quality bar.