Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
[OpenGL] Dialog popup "ActivateGraphicsContextGL" when selecting Colorpicker and refocusing Editor window
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. Go to "Edit > Project Settings > Player" and set graphics API to OpenGLCore.
4. Select "Earth" game object in the hierarchy.
5. Expand material properties.
6. Click the eyedropper from the material's Atmosphere Color property.
7. Refocus Editor window(ALT + TAB).
8. Editor crashes on:
0x000000014156885F (Unity) ActivateGraphicsContextGL
0x0000000141568A68 (Unity) ActivateGraphicsContext
0x00000001401D0AC5 (Unity) SetupGraphicsContextFromWindow
0x000000014157979E (Unity) WindowGLES::Reshape
0x00000001415637B7 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x0000000141564D2F (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::Run
0x000000014155C8FD (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00000001405C8518 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FF81CE48102 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FF81F4BC5B4 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
* 5.4.0b21, 5.5.0a1
* Windows 10
Not reproducible with:
Related to 801975:
* Reproduced in the same way, but with DirectX instead of OpenGL.
* Console is flooded with "SUCCEEDED(hr)" errors instead of crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true