Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Log file doesn't open when clicking "Open log file" button in Developer Console
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project in the edit section link "Dropbox: "
2. Navigate to and click Autobuilds > Windows > NoUpdaterBuild > STABLE
3. Open build from the project directory under "bin\WindowsNoUpdater\STABLE\*C.exe"
4. Press "/" button
5. Click the Open Log File button
Expected result: Log file created and opened
Actual result: Opens build directory
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1
Could not test with: 2019.1 - 2019.3 (Errors in these streams, but a regression could have been introduced in them) 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7 (boo.lang no longer supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window