Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Log file doesn't open when clicking "Open log file" button in Developer Console
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project in the edit section link "Dropbox: "
2. Navigate to and click Autobuilds > Windows > NoUpdaterBuild > STABLE
3. Open build from the project directory under "bin\WindowsNoUpdater\STABLE\*C.exe"
4. Press "/" button
5. Click the Open Log File button
Expected result: Log file created and opened
Actual result: Opens build directory
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1
Could not test with: 2019.1 - 2019.3 (Errors in these streams, but a regression could have been introduced in them) 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7 (boo.lang no longer supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac