Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Log file doesn't open when clicking "Open log file" button in Developer Console
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project in the edit section link "Dropbox: "
2. Navigate to and click Autobuilds > Windows > NoUpdaterBuild > STABLE
3. Open build from the project directory under "bin\WindowsNoUpdater\STABLE\*C.exe"
4. Press "/" button
5. Click the Open Log File button
Expected result: Log file created and opened
Actual result: Opens build directory
Reproducible with: 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.13f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1
Could not test with: 2019.1 - 2019.3 (Errors in these streams, but a regression could have been introduced in them) 2020.1.9f1, 2020.2.0b7 (boo.lang no longer supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component