Search Issue Tracker
OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1269861.zip" and scene "ToggleTest"
2. Go to Project Settings -> Editor and enable "Enter Play Mode Settings"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click the Toggle in the Game view
Expected result: The game object should be inactivated when clicked
Actual result: The game object is not being deactivated when clicked
Reproducible with: 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Could not test with: 2018.4.26f1("Enter Play Mode Settings" does not exist)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open