Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
OnValidate is called twice when duplicating Prefab instances in the scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1373124.zip)
2. Open the scene Scenes/SampleScene
3. Go to the Console and click "Clear"
4. In the Hierarchy window, right-click the GameObject "Cube" and select "Duplicate"
5. Observe the Console
Expected result: the message "hey" is logged once
Actual result: the message "hey" is logged twice
Reproducible with: 2019.4.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background