Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not happening when other colliding object is beeing destroyed
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'OnTriggerExit2D' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that object is instantiated and OnTriggerEnter2D is triggered
5. Notice when the object is destroyed OnTriggerExit2D is not triggered and does not work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website