Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
OnTriggerExit2D is not happening when other colliding object is beeing destroyed
To reproduce this bug:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'OnTriggerExit2D' scene
3. Play the scene
4. Notice that object is instantiated and OnTriggerEnter2D is triggered
5. Notice when the object is destroyed OnTriggerExit2D is not triggered and does not work
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd