Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
OnTriggerExit behaviour wrong when disabling/destroying
OnTriggerExit is not called
OnTriggerExit behaviour wrong when disabling/destroying other collider.
Please run the test_scene and watch the console. The big sphere has a script on it that logs OnTriggerEnter and Exit.
OnTriggerExit should be called when destroying the small sphere and when disabling it, but it isnt.
Reproduced on 3.5.5 and 4.0.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI