Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
OnStateUpdate will not be called when a new AnimatorControllerPlayable is attached by the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "StateEnterNotCalled.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "NL01_Body_Skin"
4. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 1
5. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 2 (OnStateUpdate should be called, but it doesn't get called.)
6. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 1
Expected result: on step 4 and 5 the OnStateUpdate is called
Actual result: only on step 6 the OnStateUpdate is called
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to package manager errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap