Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
OnStateUpdate will not be called when a new AnimatorControllerPlayable is attached by the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "StateEnterNotCalled.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "NL01_Body_Skin"
4. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 1
5. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 2 (OnStateUpdate should be called, but it doesn't get called.)
6. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 1
Expected result: on step 4 and 5 the OnStateUpdate is called
Actual result: only on step 6 the OnStateUpdate is called
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to package manager errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered