Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
OnStateUpdate will not be called when a new AnimatorControllerPlayable is attached by the first time
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "StateEnterNotCalled.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "NL01_Body_Skin"
4. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 1
5. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 2 (OnStateUpdate should be called, but it doesn't get called.)
6. In Inspector window, "Animator Playable Test" -> change "Controller Index" to 1
Expected result: on step 4 and 5 the OnStateUpdate is called
Actual result: only on step 6 the OnStateUpdate is called
Reproducible with: 2018.3.14f, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.10f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a9
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to package manager errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made